We're sorry you're not getting your e-mails as expected. Technology is great...when it works.
Here are some tips that may help locate the e-mail(s).
- Check your junk spam folder
- Sometimes in an attempt to make our lives easier, our favorite e-mail services move things out of our inbox that we want to see.
- Log into your e-mail
- We get it, mobile devices are convenient but sometimes the convenience is exchanged for limited visibility of content. Log into your e-mail website (Example:gmail.com, yahoo.com) and search for a key word relevant to the e-mail you're looking for. An example: "Entreleadership". Doing this will have the site check all the nooks and crannies and reveal where these e-mails are waiting for you.
- Opt back into our e-mails
- Have you unsubscribed or opted out of past e-mails from Entreleadership.com? If you think that's you, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
CLICK HERE to access each of the recent e-mails of our 12 Days of Intentionality Challenge.