1. Entre Elite members only
2. Your Facebook name must match your Entre Elite account name - In order to create a community based on transparency and openness, we want people to be able to trust that when they are communicating with someone in our group, they know who they are communicating with.
(In addition as we manage the folks in our Facebook group and are very careful about who has access and who doesn’t, it is very important that the information on your account matches. Otherwise, the next time we do an audit of the group, you may be accidentally removed.)
3. Be nice - If you wouldn’t say it in person, please don’t say it here. Let’s support one another and keep things positive! Please note that if you do participate in any negative behavior, you will be removed from the group.
4. No ads, spam, or prospecting - We’re happy to participate in conversation about how to promote and market your businesses, but no soliciting in this space please.
5. This is a space to talk about your business and leadership - Feel free to connect outside of this space for non business related conversations.
6. Keep it business casual - The occasional motivational meme is fine but if this feed starts looking like the greeting card aisle posts will get pruned.
7. Participate - While watching other peoples conversations can be helpful, you’ll get much more value from taking part IN the conversation.